When taken as directed, the herbs may have a powerful immune building and healing quality. The Entity directs divine energy into each bottle specifically for the recipient according to what he observes in the person standing before him or in the photograph presented to him. Although each person receives the same base of herbs, (Passiflora: ground up passion flower leaves) no two regimes are alike, and responses may vary widely.
To receive the full benefit from the herbs, please observe the following rules:
- Your herbs are energized specifically for you alone. Do not share them with others.
- Do not allow anyone else to handle your herbs, unless you are incapacitated.
- The herbs may be taken with food or on an empty stomach, with meals or between meals.
- Three capsules are to be taken daily, spaced evenly through the day. Leave at least four hours between capsules.
- Begin with any container, take all the herbs in that container, then start a second container, and so on.
- Children under the age of 12 are usually given one bottle of the herbs and asked to take only one capsule a day.
- If swallowing capsules is a problem, open the capsule and mix the contents with water, juice or with your food.
- If more than one person in the household is taking the herbs, put your names on each bottle so they don't get mixed up.
- Take the herbs as a mindful exercise or a sacrament. Stop and reflect on them and their purpose before taking them rather than just mindlessly consuming them.
While taking the herbs, do not ingest:
- Alcohol of any kind or amount (except the tiny amount contained in tinctures).
- Spicy foods containing chillies, hot peppers, black or white pepper, cayenne, hot sauces, paprika etc.
- Fertilised eggs (non fertilised ones are OK).
Should you decide for some reason not to take or to discontinue taking the herbs, please bless them and return them to the earth by dissolving them with water. The containers may be recycled.
When you are nearly complete with your herbs, send another photograph or return to the Casa and continue taking the herbs until the Entity tells you “You are complete”.